Monday, October 22, 2007

The Cider Mill

The leaves here in CT are in full color this weekend, and we just had to get out and enjoy the fall weather (it disappeared today and was in the low 80's - Sarah and I even went to the beach in shorts and t-shirts) we stopped by a local cider mill and picked up some super tasty apple cider and a dozen delicious apple cider donuts - YUM!!!!!!








Tim and Sarah raked up some of the leaves in our front yard and we all had a blast playing in the leaf pile - Sarah's first experience ever!

4 comments:

Jana said...

We miss that so much about Ann Arbor. I bet Tim grew up doing that every fall. Time for me to plan a trip to MI again. :) Those dough nuts are too good!!

Jana said...

Also, I love Sarah's coat. Super cute.

Pitcherpost said...

Sarah is looking so grownup and beautiful. That coat looks great on her!

Brooklet said...

I, too, loved the coat! I am missing myself some good fall apples. The farm I went to this year didn't have any.

Sarah is looks so vogue in her autumn coat.