Friday, October 24, 2008

Fun on the Farm

We took a fun trip to New Jersey to visit our friends Andy and Caty, and we all had a fun day down on the farm . . .

. . . We played on the playground . . .




 . . . got lost, and found again in the corn maze . . .





. . .  and got goofy with the photo cut-outs . . .




Thanks for such a fun visit A and C!!!!

6 comments:

Brooklet said...

How great that you were able to visit some friends and go to a pumpkin patch (one of my favorite things to do here in the east!)

Okay, so I say this every time you put up a picture of sarah, but she really is growing up! Her hair is getting so long!

Jessica 7 said...

Sarah is so photogenic! Cute girl. I love corn mazes - nice that you got to go in a green one!

Rachel said...

tim's about to bottom out on the springy pony there. Looks like a fun day at the farm.

Anonymous said...

What's fall without a visit to a pumpkin farm (or at least a farm where they bring in pumpkins and pretend they grew them there)! We didn't get to go this year and I'm so so sad!

Linda said...

I love pumpkin patches! Glad you got to have some fall outings with your friends. We went to one here in AZ, but its not the same without the autumn leaves.

Jana said...

I have to agree with Brooke. Sarah's hair is seriously so long. Lucky girl. I am at a loss with Ellie's hair.