So, this is a nutshell post about our Summer up to this point. Unfortunately, some details must be left out, but it can not be helped. I don't know why but it seems like this is my first ever super busy Summer. It started back in June with a wonderful visit from Tim's parents. We had such a great time, but somehow only ended up with one photo of them while they were here. They took photos of us competing in the triathlon (see previous post), but I guess we were just enjoying their company too much to stop and take pictures . . . all I know is that Sarah had a wonderful time with Grandmom and Grandpa.
A few days after our visit with G'mom and G'pa, my sister Kelli came for a visit. It was so fun to have her here. This slideshow documents our time together . . .
The day after Kelli left, our friends Andy and Caty came for an overnight visit with their son Alex and the next morning we left for a one night camping trip to the Berkshires for the 4th of July. . .
The fun wasn't over yet, because a few days later, my parents came for a wonderful visit. I guess we learned our lesson, because we got plenty of photos this time around. We spent a few days on Block Island having a great time, and then came back to CT for some more fun . . .
Sarah has been having so much fun participating in a Summer Camp Co-op that some of my friends organized . . . it is called Camp Liberty . . . here is the group in our T-shirts . . .
Tim went Lobstering with friend of his and the next day, we had to have a 'Lobster Party' in the back yard. Both boys ate three lobster rolls each, and we girls each had a bite . . . which was plenty for us. The kids had hot dogs roasted on the fire . . . and, of course, ice cream!

5 comments:
Fun stuff! You could hypnotize your readers with that swirly slide show effect. ;)
So fun to see all the photos. Glad to be sharing some of that fun with you!
Way fun summer. I love the super messy ice cream face picture. All the places you went look so lovely.I may need to sneak Rob up to you for some lobster rolls. :)
I'm glad I made the blog! We had fun that day--maybe we'll do it again and maybe we'll like lobsters. Or not.
WOW...you guys really know how to do it! We spent an awful lot of time in the backyard and watching Little House re-runs. I was just too tired...and borderline overwhelmed. NEXT summer. :)
Post a Comment