Monday, October 25, 2010

Pumpkin Fun!

Tonight for FHE we carved our pumpkins. We had a fun time, as usual, and are now ready for Halloween!
And this week, Sarah learned how to ride a two wheeler with no training wheels! Great job Sarah! Also, I finally caught Claudia's elusive giggle on camera... she smiles all the time, but her laughs are harder to come by. Sarah is the only one who can consistently get her to laugh out loud.

6 comments:

Elise said...

Nice job everyone! "Spookily kookily" has become a tradition at our house after watching your video from last year.

mama monson said...

Way to go Sarah! Hey, Kim... I love the creepy spider on the window in Claudia's video. Did you make that?

Kimo said...

No. I bought a whole pack of paper spiders last year - courtesy of 'Martha Stewart'.

Jessica 7 said...

Yeah!! Way to go on the 2 wheeler. :) Claudia's giggle is so sweet.

MOM said...

Hi Kim. I'm attempting to send my first comment on the real blog. Wow, Sarah! A two-wheeler! We are so proud of you! And Baby Claudia's giggle just brightened our day! We love you all. Love, mom

Brooklet said...

OH, Claudia's giggle is so sweet! I love it. And sarah is just getting so big, i can't believe it.