...again.
Yes, this is now our sixth day of cancelled school this year because of the snow. I am SO done! Besides my child's education going down the tubes (okay, she is in Kindergarten, so not really), there is nowhere to put the never ending snow. The piles next to our driveway are already taller than me, and that makes for difficult shoveling when I have to get the shovel up over my head to release the snow. Blaugh!
Here are a few pics from the last storm that prompted the cancellation of both school and work in our family:
Our Driveway
Headed into the backyard...
Our mailbox (many in the neighborhood are completely buried in snow).
Our sidewalk.
Our back deck.
January officially became the snowiest month on record, ever, for the state of Connecticut.
3 comments:
I think it looks awesome! Your kids will tell stories to their kids about how when they were little the snow was piled up to the roof. Enjoy!
I showed my kids your LONG driveway that you guys had to shovel by hand and they realized we didn't have it so bad. The wind is howling outside and temps are close to zero, but at least we aren't getting any new snow this week!
Everyone is smiling! It looks like Tim is enjoying shoveling and Sarah is definitely enjoying playing in the snow. I'm surprised you haven't bought a snowblower yet.
Post a Comment