We spent a lot of time outside during the month of May. The weather was beautiful and warm and perfect for playing with the hose...
Many trees were in spectacular bloom - especially the Magnolias!
Tim and I celebrated our 17th anniversary and Tim bought me flowers AND chocolate! Thanks Tim!
Emmett likes to play peek-a-boo...
... and point whenever he hears an airplane pass outside the house.
Claudia built a special house for her bird she got for her birthday...
![]() |
| Emmett races to the piano whenever I say the words "Sarah, time to practice the piano!" |
Claudia got to touch some animals on a special day at preschool...
The girls picked me some beautiful bouquets for Mother's Day!
Waiting for school to start...
Claudia's lego kitchen, complete with conveyor belt to deliver the food to the table...
A storm of pink petals....
New sneakers....
Emmett likes to help with yard work...
A visit to a local farm called 'Cows 'n Cones' for cows....
... and cones...
... YUM!






























1 comment:
I love that picture of Claudia and Emmett waiting for the bus!
Post a Comment