Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Fun

We had a fun time coloring Easter eggs on Saturday night . . .


And the Easter Bunny made an appearance while we were at church on Sunday . . . 



Tricky Bunny . . . hiding treats that are too high for little hands ;) .

7 comments:

emlizalmo said...

Looks like a great Easter! Kim, why do you look exactly like you did when I met you in Israel 15 years ago? Do you age? It must be the pink bunny ears. :)

Carrie Medford said...

Love the color on the walls! It looks like you guys had fun!

Elise said...

So cute!

Jessica 7 said...

Your eggs are beautiful. I like how you are all in the pictures! :)

Rachel said...

looks like a lot of fun. Was Tim a nice daddy or did he limit her candy allowance? Dan kept telling me to take Luke's basket away because he was going crazy cramming it all in.

Pitcherpost said...

Sarah's lucky to have such a fun mom. I think I'm the only lame mormon mom who did NOTHING for their kid to celebrate easter. Really, nothing. Not even a cute easter dress or a blog post.

Brooklet said...

I was mostly struck by how long Sarah's hair is and how tall she is getting! And of course, your bunny ears- that struck me!