Tonight for Family
Home Evening we headed to our friends' house to pick wineberries from their huge wineberry patch. Thanks Jessica and Family for sharing!
... and here they are in my bucket, ready to be devoured!
And, after an impromptu trip to the Mohegan Sun casino for a little Pepe's Pizza, we discovered that the weekly Classic Car Show and Fireworks had been rescheduled for that night after having been cancelled due to rain the night before, so we decided to wander around and look at the cars. While we were wandering, we ran into some friends and decided to stay for the fireworks display. And so, Claudia enjoyed her first fireworks...
... and Sarah had an absolute blast dancing with her friend Sam!
Claudia is getting really strong, and can hold her head up almost indefinitely.
Hey there Cutie!
4 comments:
mmm...those berries are gorgeous! As is that bedding you made. I just bought that same fabric today actually! NOt sure what for, i just like it.
looks like fun. I finally cracked on my strict bedtime routine & took my kids for their 1st ever fireworks night on the 24th. They both hated it. Scaredy Cats
Hey, I recognize Claudia's cute outfit! I love your blog!
Those berries look awesome! What did you do with them? Eat, Eat Eat?
Post a Comment