Monday, April 21, 2014

February 2014

In February Emmett enjoyed reading the newspaper (ha ha - really he just started getting mobile and then eating the newspaper)...
 We tried our hands at making pupusas El Salvador style.  It was pretty much a failure, but next time I'm sure it will be a success.




It snowed...


Emmett's first taste of snow.





Emmett's first snowman.
 … and snowed again...








I thought the ice on this tree was pretty darn awesome!
Claudia was looking at a book that Grandma gave us called "Sugar Cookies".  She saw this page and decided that she had to paint cookies just like this girl...
So when Tim and Sarah decided to go camping in the snow and the record low temperatures, Claudia and I made 'paint' out of egg yolks and food coloring and painted some cookies...





Emmett loved the valentine that Grandma sent him...
 Sarah went to a friend's rollerskating birthday party...

 We joined some friends for a Valentine's dinner...
 And Emmett made like Gloria from 'Bread and Jam for Francis' and 'liked to practice on a string bean once in a while'...


No comments: