I am shocked to see an update. And loving it!! Those pics of Sarah running around dancing are adorable. She is huge!
she's so grown up. =( awww I miss her. I want to see more updates k.? you're slacking these days. =)
She is so grown up- look how long and beautiful her hair is! And how much cuter can it get to have her prancing around in a leotard- not much cuter!
She doesn't love it does she? She makes me smile Kim. I think it's because SHE'S always smiling. That and the red hair. Mmmmm...
She's so tall! She looks adorable. Even though I personally hated dance when i was little, I'm still going to make Aubrey take it, oh and play soccer and rock climb.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I am shocked to see an update. And loving it!! Those pics of Sarah running around dancing are adorable. She is huge!
she's so grown up. =( awww I miss her. I want to see more updates k.? you're slacking these days. =)
She is so grown up- look how long and beautiful her hair is! And how much cuter can it get to have her prancing around in a leotard- not much cuter!
She doesn't love it does she? She makes me smile Kim. I think it's because SHE'S always smiling. That and the red hair. Mmmmm...
She's so tall! She looks adorable. Even though I personally hated dance when i was little, I'm still going to make Aubrey take it, oh and play soccer and rock climb.
Post a Comment