Well, our October has been absolutely full, and so I am doing another slideshow to cover the end of the month, which included a major Ladybug hatch, some Halloween crafts, some apple picking, pumpkin carving, and Trick-or-Treating. We had a wonderful October, and hope you did too!
5 comments:
The best was the video of the pumpkins. I am still lol!! :)
Caleb wanted to keep watching spookily kookily over and over. Sarah's mermaid costume was very cute!
Ah, lady bugs. we use to get infested by them in pittsburgh in the fall. I kinda miss it. (okay, maybe not a lot).
Sarah is so cute- I love the pictures with her friends from dance class. she is looking so grown up (and tall!)
Sarah's candy shimmy was very cute in that last video. Does she always dance when she likes something?:) Did you take the pic's of the lady bugs and the new header you have on your blog of the leaves? They are so cool.
Yes . . . Sarah always does the 'I'm so excited' shimmy, and yes . . . I took all those photos - with my tiny little point and shoot camera.
Post a Comment