So, I realize that this will be completely boring for most of you, but I have just spent several weeks restoring two old pieces of furniture and I need a place to post my before and after photos . . . for years we have had a house full of lovely old furniture, much of it acquired at Estate Sales in Pittsburgh. I have been assessing our hoard and deciding which pieces are worth refurbishing. Here are my two latest . . .
The chair before . . .
. . . and after . . .
9 comments:
WOW!!! That is really impressive. I remember that chair. I think. I love the fabric you picked. You did a GREAT job!!!! Totally transformed those things. Keep it up!
I love them! That fabric for the chair really turned out great. I wish I could do that kind of stuff.
Most impressive! Is there no end to your talent?
Seriously gorgeous! I am amazed. They would look stunning in any house...including MINE! :)
wow. I am so impressed. I am not into crafting and other such stuff but I think I could actually really get into carpentry and refinishing old pieces. So cool.!
On the contrary, I think these posts are really interesting! I'm excited to see more of your projects. The chair and dresser look great and expensive! unlike my idea of refinishing, which is just to paint over everything with really thick paint!
They really, really turned out beautifully! I'm very impressed.
Brilliant! I'm never bored of seeing your talents.
This is a post right up my alley:) I really like the work you did with both the chair and the dresser. They came out fabulous! What method did you use. I luv the finishes!
Post a Comment